New Member & Website

Es wird eigentlich erwartet, dass sich Mitglieder vorstellen und ihre Lebensumstände schildern, damit die anderen in Etwa wissen, mit wem sie es zu tun haben und ihm dann auch besser helfen können.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thread-Starter
alcoolismo
Mann oder Frau?: Ich habe keine AHNUNG
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New Member & Website

Beitragvon alcoolismo » 16. September 2018, 18:20

Hello, my name is Hilton and I am building a website that will be launched tomorrow, about alcoholism and Baclofen (Baclofeno in Portuguese) that will have a forum similar to this one and will be available to the Portuguese speaking community.

I am very excited to be on this forum and announce our new site

I have also been using Baclofen for the last 5 months with excellent results. It works for me.

If you run a website about Baclofen, please consider setting up a link to our site.

This will be a high quality project, with excellent blog posts and forum contributors, provided by professionals currently working in the field.

Homepage:

Forum:

Blog:

Thank you for your warm welcome.

Hilton Santos
alcoolismo.org
Visite

Lucidare
Danksagung erhalten: 522 Mal
Mann oder Frau?: Ich bin ein MANN

Re: New Member & Website

Beitragvon Lucidare » 16. September 2018, 20:03

Wer aus meinen Texten nicht herauslesen kann, dass ich aus persönlicher Erfahrung schreibe, wird mich sowieso missverstehen.

shelf
Danksagung erhalten: 198 Mal
Mann oder Frau?: Ich bin ein MANN

Re: New Member & Website

Beitragvon shelf » 17. September 2018, 08:57

Hello Hilton,

be welcome.

Certainly nice that you announce your forum. But why did you do in english while it will be an portuguese forum?

However. I wish you, and your members, much success with your forum.
The more the better.

regards

Zurück zu „Mitglieder stellen sich vor“